Redoing stat images
Okay, I've now switched over to the new sigimage. Overlooked one little detail which caused everyone's images except mine to show no data. Upon investigating, xml files were being saved, but they were empty, because the EOC user ID's are used in the old image URLs, while the new code uses name and team number. Added compatibility for that, and I've set the script to label those data files with 'Old', so I know how many people are still using the older code.

Let me know if you guys find any issues.
[Image: sigimage.php?EWUser=hiigaran&Image=changeling1]
Do we need to change our signiture URLs to new ones for the stats?
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

For now, no, but I would prefer it to be done, so I can eventually remove that part of the code. I want to keep it compact and clean.
(2017-12-01, 03:03:41 PM)hiigaran Wrote: For now, no, but I would prefer it to be done, so I can eventually remove that part of the code. I want to keep it compact and clean.

If that's the case, what is the new URL?  Or is it not fully up and running yet?
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=DeadMansReach&FAHTe...inbowdash2]
I've updated the manuals in the appropriate stickied threads, but basically you're using the following:

FAHUser instead of u
FAHTeam instead of t
EWUser instead of e
Image instead of b

For example, the following code:

Code:
http://www.bronyathome.org/sigimage.php?EWUser=hiigaran&Image=changeling1

Results in:

Parameters after the ? are separated by &
Small update to the code. Images should load a little faster with caching now. Also had some behind the scenes code to help prevent any more EOC IP bans, as well as tell the EW servers what on earth keeps querying them so much! Updating the first post with the latest code.

(thanks to PeachHack for the assist)

EDIT: And another update with the help of RoBorg and the code he made 2 years ago that I never got around to implementing. The transparent box and bottom text is now added by the code, rather than being part of the banner image itself.

SOON