The average human contains 10 times as many bacteria as their own cells, but the bacteria weighs only 1 Kg.

2017/2018 Brony@Home vs Team AnandTech!
Figured I'd join in again. My F@H name is Krystal_Flores, time to fold some proteins.
(2017-11-30, 08:50:19 AM)Krystal Wrote: Figured I'd join in again. My F@H name is Krystal_Flores, time to fold some proteins.

OMG  Derpyderp2 

I just realized you can't spell 'proteins' without P-O-N-I-E-S  Twilightsmile Heart

Well, that was my contribution for today.

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
I'd like to join, folding name locodash11, same as here.
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Silver_Scroll even though my username on this forum is Silver Scroll.
I'd like to join the competition! F@H username is Persona.
Eh, figured I'd seen the Derpibooru ad enough; wanted to make sure you got your money's worth :)

I'll join the competition!
Folding name is the same as here: IdhrenLives

Only got a couple Xeon CPUs in an old server going right now, going to dig up a rig and throw some GPUs in it here soon.
Maybe borrow a FirePro or Tesla if a friend will let me...

Onward!
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=IdhrenLives&FAHTeam...hangeling1]
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is StrawberryPone even though my username on this forum is StrawberryPone.

Never knew of you guys till an Ad, which led me here. Noble cause you lead, and hope to help out.
Welcome all! We are glad to have you!
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2943722&p=81403693&u=6423...&b=pinkie1]
[Image: sigimage.php?e=ruthalas&b=pinkie1]
Surprisingly, I've never been to derpibooru  Derpyderp1  i stopped by to check out the ad banner  Heart

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
Might as well throw myself in for this as well.

Minuette is the folding name I'm using.
Founder of the Canternet IRC network: https://canternet.org/
Heya everyone!

I'd love to participate

F@H name : SweetSkies
[Image: sigimage.php?u=669542&t=212997&b=sweetskies]
I'm in! u/n loversh globally. [Image: twilightblush.png]
Phew, added everyone. Remember, to get bonus points you need to complete 10 work units.

Tomorrow is the start date and as it sits, we are already falling behind AnandTech.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

jasonbluefire signing up

F@H username: jasonbluefire
Oops! Been waiting for the competition for a while now and almost forgot to sign up!

Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake and your saucy images!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is pinormous even though my username on this forum is pinormous.

Only a single 970 to fold on for me this time, but it's for science(!) and ponies(!) so I'm happy to contribute what silicon I can!
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]

SOON