Cells produce their own proteins in organelles known as ribosomes.

2017/2018 Brony@Home vs Team AnandTech!
Back at you Talifan9. Always look forward to the holiday race(s). Hope we will be worthy adversaries.
Count me in. Username: Ceepert
Is it normal that the Statistic website isnt loading?
(2017-11-28, 08:19:31 AM)Ceepert Wrote: Is it normal that the Statistic website isnt loading?

Yeah, http://folding.stanford.edu/stats/ has been having issues for a few days.
On a positive note, the internal stats seem to be functioning again, so hopefully the external sites will soon be getting the update information as well. Those first stats will most likely be HUGE after being down for several days. :D

(Hi Pokey!)

Btw, a page similar to this for TeAm AnandTech (sometimes called the TeAm, or TAAT, due to all the capital letters tossed in there) exists HERE.
But we also have a lot of posts HERE, which is the thread tiwake started many Luna's ago, inviting us to a challenge. (Did you see what I did there, with that Luna thing? That's next level newborn foal speak, right there, sure is, yep. ahem, I'll continue now   Scootangel )

The main page above may be a bit confusing at first, because we always divide ourselves up and race against ourselves this time of year, so that page will contain stats not only for the super fun race we are all about to engage in, between teams, but mostly it will have stats, per user, of just our internal team race. But you're welcome to join in!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=685285&t=198&b=octavia1]

ThunderStrike: 2P Xeon e5-2695-v3@2.8GHz, 28 cores, 2x GTX1080
BumbleBee, Devastator, WUSS, and Skeletor: Xeon e5-2683-v3@2.5GHz, 14 cores x4, 3x GTX1070/4x GTX1080
Mjölnir: Core i7-5820K@3.3GHz, GTX1080Ti
"Hey! I love you guys (especially you tiwake! Oh sweet Celestia I love Tiwake ohh ohh ohhh YEAHH Tiwake! Give it too me I want your first prize. Oh I need your first prize. its soo big..Gimmee gimmee gimmee! ) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Jupiter88 even though my username on this forum is Jupiter88."
YEAHH! This is my awesome signature!. With all kinds of Brony stats and rankings , cool pics of colorful ponies and princesses all updated to the minute so suck it down. WOOT!!
(2017-11-28, 02:52:49 PM)Jupiter88 Wrote: "Hey! I love you guys (especially you tiwake! Oh sweet Celestia I love Tiwake ohh ohh ohhh YEAHH Tiwake! Give it too me I want your first prize. Oh I need your first prize. its soo big..Gimmee gimmee gimmee! ) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Jupiter88 even though my username on this forum is Jupiter88."

Wat
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=21...luttershy1]

I have completed a few work units for testing but it seems I do not get any points. Am I missing something?
(2017-11-29, 08:20:07 AM)Ceepert Wrote: I have completed a few work units for testing but it seems I do not get any points. Am I missing something?

When did you complete your first work unit? In any case I'd double check your username and team number in the program and wait 24 hours. It can take some time to appear.
I think I have it set up, I should be shown as EpicestGamer both here and there, I have no idea how f@h works so if you could tell me that it's working that would be appreciated.
Random person, I do stuff, sometimes.
Have you tried this guide?

http://folding.stanford.edu/support/faq/...ced-users/
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is TheMajorTechie even though my username on this forum is TheMajorTechie.

Hey, I gotta make it fit the copypasta somehow.
Hey guys, I've been really busy with a lot of stuff, some of which is my new computer not working correctly... ordered another part that will hopefully fix it, but iunno.

I am keeping track of everything though, even if I'm not super active on this forum.

[edit] I will note I just payed $50 for some advertising on furaffinity. No idea how much that will help if any.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Indeedicus and my username on this forum is Indeedicus.
You paid 50 dollars and you got MEE..MEE!..what a deal!..Money well spent!
YEAHH! This is my awesome signature!. With all kinds of Brony stats and rankings , cool pics of colorful ponies and princesses all updated to the minute so suck it down. WOOT!!

SOON