RaiNBoW DaSH Themed RYZEN Build
So I got the new water cooler installed.  Everything works great.  CPU temps stayed at an even 75c. 

This case is entirely negative pressure, where almost all of the GPU and CPU heat goes through the radiator.  I purchased two 80mm Noctua fans to throw on the back panel to blow out some heat as well.  That should help pull in more cool air from the bottom of the case.  I figured putting them in exhaust mode would work better for the whole build.  Though, having both as intakes would help to cool the CPU.   Heart Twilightsmile

[Image: 77TO9Kd.jpg]

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
(2017-08-01, 09:24:04 PM)PoNyePiC Wrote: So I got the new water cooler installed.  Everything works great.  CPU temps stayed at an even 75c. 

This case is entirely negative pressure, where almost all of the GPU and CPU heat goes through the radiator.  I purchased two 80mm Noctua fans to throw on the back panel to blow out some heat as well.  That should help pull in more cool air from the bottom of the case.  I figured putting them in exhaust mode would work better for the whole build.  Though, having both as intakes would help to cool the CPU.   Heart Twilightsmile

[duckandcover]
So would you say that it's now 20% cooler? Rainbowlaugh
[/duckandcover]

(2017-08-02, 12:58:13 AM)Nekolepsy Wrote: [duckandcover]
So would you say that it's now 20% cooler? Rainbowlaugh
[/duckandcover]

Of course not, Silly  Rainbowlaugh

Apparently, now that I have the new fans installed, the GPU has been staying under 70c, causing the clock speed to boost higher nonstop.  So cooling it down seems to create more heat in my room  Twilightblush

[Image: OwGE16E.jpg]

Not sure I'd agree with the negative pressure setup, given that it will be more prone to dust that way, but damn it if it doesn't look amazing!
[Image: sigimage.php?e=hiigaran&b=changeling1]
(2017-08-03, 01:46:23 PM)hiigaran Wrote: Not sure I'd agree with the negative pressure setup, given that it will be more prone to dust that way, but damn it if it doesn't look amazing!

Nah.  I have industrial air cleaning in my whole house.  You won't find much dust on anything  Rainbowwild

Alrighty then.  This computer has been off for a couple weeks since the second water cooler failed as well.  There are several reviews regarding failing water pumps in the H100i V2 coolers from Corsair.  

This time, I was smart and decided to switch to the Thermaltake Floe 240mm RGB water cooler.  I was able to use the exact mounting hardware as the Corsair AIO, so I'm not sure who is copying who  Rainbowderp

Third time's a charm  Twilightsmile Heart

[Image: pLqAOj3.jpg]

[Image: WFHicSo.jpg]

SOON