Neutron stars are fast-spinning remnants of some other types of stars. The fastest spinning neutron star to date has an equatorial speed of 70000 km/s.

[Worklog] RaiNBoW DaSH Themed RYZEN Build
Before I continue adding GPUs onto my wall PC, I wanted to build at least one RYZEN PC.  I am going to make it a Rainbow Dash themed build that will be puking rainbows from every crevice  Rainbowwild

I have half the stuff here and the rest showing up this next week or two.  The basic part list will be:

Heart BioStar X370GTN Mini ITX MoBo
Heart 16GB G.Skill Tridentz RGB Memory
Heart MyDigitalSSD 120GB M.2 PCIe 4x 
Heart Lian Li PC-Q37 Mini ITX Case
Heart PNY GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition
      Derpyderp1 (For case clearance reasons)
Heart AMD Ryzen 7 1800x CPU
Heart Corsair SF600 SFX Power Supply
Heart Rainbow Dash CableMod Cables
Heart Thermaltake Riing Plus Premium
      Derpyderp1 (and a couple Noctua 80mm fans)

I had a hard time taking a picture of the fans without turning the brightness down all the way on the camera, so everything else is darkened:

[Image: U1vaRrG.jpg]

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
Needs more Deltas. Can't make a Dashie rig without at least a few rainboom generators!
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
You should hold off on this for just a little longer, maybe till mid-end of this month for the ASRock miniITX AM4 board if you require that form factor. Otherwise get a microATX?
http://www.anandtech.com/show/11473/asro...ming-itxac

Also, I donno about that SSD, but I've always preferred Crucial memory... they are exceptionally good quality.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

(2017-06-07, 08:43:08 AM)tiwake Wrote: You should hold off on this for just a little longer, maybe till mid-end of this month for the ASRock miniITX AM4 board if you require that form factor. Otherwise get a microATX?
http://www.anandtech.com/show/11473/asro...ming-itxac

Also, I donno about that SSD, but I've always preferred Crucial memory... they are exceptionally good quality.

Already have the motherboard.  mATX is too big to fit in this case unfortunately.  Worse case, I can build a second Ryzen build with the Asrock board too.  As for RAM, I'm not too concerned with the major brands; G.Skill, Corsair, Crucial, etc.  

Although I do share your concerns with the MyDigitalSSD stick.  I figured I would try them out.  Cheaper than Samsung, but probably not as fast.  Reliability to be determined  Heart Twilightsmile

Erm, SSD is a type of memory, as is RAM, and many others Applejackconfused
In my case, I was referring to crucial SSD's. G.Skill is also made by micron (crucial) and is why they are so good.

(2017-06-07, 11:28:45 AM)tiwake Wrote: Erm, SSD is a type of memory, as is RAM, and many others Applejackconfused
In my case, I was referring to crucial SSD's. G.Skill is also made by micron (crucial) and is why they are so good.

I totally misread what you said about the Crucial  Rainbowwild

So far I got the motherboard and RGB fans.  Just got an email that the Cablemod custom cables have been completed (then however long it takes to receive).  Ryzen 1800x and RAM are guaranteed by Friday from Amazon.  Forgot the Corsair H100i, so might pick that up locally since Bestbuy sells it for the same price as Newegg.  Then the Lian Li case is expected Saturday  Heart Twilightsmile

Ended up switching the MyDigitalSSD M.2 stick to a 256GB Samsung 960 EVO for piece of mind  Derpytongue2

H100i doesn't have RGB like the kraken x52. FOR SHAME
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=21...luttershy1]

(2017-06-08, 12:00:38 PM)Talifan9 Wrote: H100i doesn't have RGB like the kraken x52. FOR SHAME

The logo has RGB I believe, though I don't use the USB option to control it anyway.  But the radiator will have two 120mm RGB Riing fans.

And so it begins  Pinkiehappy

[Image: Rvd5q8W.jpg]

All parts have come.  The AIO AM4 adapter from Corsair came just in the nick of time.  I have to go to bed now unfortunately, so I shall continue tomorrow  Heart Twilightsmile

I will be uploading a video of this one maybe tomorrow.  It should be (hopefully) up and running with Windows 10 installed.  The GPU will be installed next week.  I traded the GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition for an EVGA iCX 1080 Ti SC Black.  Hope the hell it fits  Twilightblush

[Image: a7CNyXt.jpg]

Half way put together.  Still gotta tidy up the cables.  Wish I would have bought cable combs with the cablemod.  May 3D print a few.  The fan colors will spin faster once its finished.  They cycle slowly by default.

Here's a quick vid from my phone.  I will probably make a more professional video when I'm done  Rainbowwild

Moar RaiNBoWS  Rainbowlaugh Rainbowlaugh Rainbowlaugh

This will have to do until I get some cable combs or something  Ajbemused

I tried the sewing method and failed miserably.  So I resorted to the good 'ol zip ties.  If I stick with zip ties, I might see if I can get better colors than what I used.

[Image: EQ4qd44.jpg]

If you do continue with zip ties, this might be of interest to you:

[Image: vYFEoAh.jpg]

Of course, making any changes to the cables will be a bitch, but hey, zip ties are cheap.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
How did you get that multi-colored power cable? looks so cool.

(2017-06-14, 01:58:27 PM)hiigaran Wrote: If you do continue with zip ties, this might be of interest to you...

Looks great, but the spacing of 12 wires with 11 zip ties would worry me  Twilightblush

I would try that same technique with thread if I had the patience of a god.

But in the end, zip ties might look great in a cartoony kind of build like this.  High class aluminium and glass, with plastic zip ties  Rainbowlaugh

SOON