Prize Donations
Hey guys! Greetings from NYC.

Been running BOINC (registered to the Brony@Home code/team) for many years now... and JUST found this site! Lmao. Looking into Folding@Home too now that I'm poking around here.

I have a lot of great pony merch in brand-new condition (pics later if interested) that I'd be willing to donate to future Brony@Home competitions. Am willing to cover shipping anywhere. :)

Is this something you guys need, or do you have enough donations already? I figure more prizes --> more competitions --> more folding  Twilightsmile

If this seems like a good idea (or not) let me know. 
Either way -- Nice to meet you all!
Tiwake would be the best person to speak to about this, as he is handling the next competition. He doesn't visit the forums much, but he's always on IRC. There's a link at the top, beside the search button, or if you have your own client, then connect to irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic.

And NYC, eh? Closer to JFK, or Newark?
[Image: sigimage.php?e=hiigaran&b=changeling1]
Right now we are working on some stuff... I might message you 6 months from now though XD

One of the things being worked on is a simi-automated way of handing out prizes, but not connected to the forum software in any way
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

(2017-04-06, 12:42:44 PM)tiwake Wrote: Right now we are working on some stuff... I might message you 6 months from now though XD

One of the things being worked on is a simi-automated way of handing out prizes, but not connected to the forum software in any way

Sounds good! 
I'll be around, and I've set my notifications so I'll get an email if anyone PM's me.   Twilightsmile

If there's an established intermediary I should send everything to (don't want to step on anyone's toes here) just let me know and I can forward it wherever :)
(2017-04-06, 09:14:38 AM)hiigaran Wrote: Tiwake would be the best person to speak to about this, as he is handling the next competition. He doesn't visit the forums much, but he's always on IRC. There's a link at the top, beside the search button, or if you have your own client, then connect to irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic.

And NYC, eh? Closer to JFK, or Newark?

Sweet, I'll check it out!

As for where I'm at -- depends on the week! Usually at or near Manhattan.

SOON