salutations
I am unknown to the entirety of humankind except myself, so I think it's appropriate I say hello.

Hello!

But yeah, although I absolutely love this site and everything it stands for, I don't know anyone here. Especially not Hiigaran or Shadow of Death. Nope.

how does i build gud cp
Welcome!

[Image: 62200759de4e42f468252850efc0edfb.png]
Welcome Kingy! Always good to see a new friendly face on the forums. Do I understand that you don't have a PC yet? If you need advice to get set up then you'll find plenty of help here!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
Hey Kingy, long time!

You still live in a place I can't fly to?
[Image: sigimage.php?e=hiigaran&b=changeling1]
(2017-03-30, 08:53:16 PM)hiigaran Wrote: Hey Kingy, long time!

You still live in a place I can't fly to?

I'm one semester away from being done with school, then I'll probably be moving to the west coast.

When are you going to touch down in Los Angeles next? I might be interning there this summer. I'm also going there around Memorial Day.
Not sure. April is going to be a reserve month for me, so I'll be sitting around doing nothing in the standby lounge, unless someone calls in sick for a flight.

Where I go, NOBODY KNOWS!

But hey, if you do end up on the west coast, I can definitely try to request a flight.
[Image: sigimage.php?e=hiigaran&b=changeling1]
(2017-03-31, 08:55:47 AM)Kingy Wrote: I'm one semester away from being done with school, then I'll probably be moving to the west coast.

When are you going to touch down in Los Angeles next? I might be interning there this summer. I'm also going there around Memorial Day.

And I just moved away from the west coast, 2000 miles away. Why would you want to move to the west coast?
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

SOON