Cancer accounts for nearly 13% of deaths worldwide.

February 2017 Eyewire Competition
In
Nickname: liuxinhao98
Been running the ad on derpibooru for a while, going to give it a few days break on USA because its slightly expensive, and then run it some more. Hopefully it does not go up in price. I was hoping for more competitors (and a few more prizes), but its still another 9 days away before it starts. We'll see.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

So how many people is that now? EW wants a rough count.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=16...=twilight1]
(2017-01-25, 03:11:34 PM)Talifan9 Wrote: So how many people is that now? EW wants a rough count.

18 by my count, I want to have 25 though, or more.

Well add me to the pile! Eyewire is the perfect thing for me to do while I listen to this massive stack of audiobooks that's been building up. Eyewire name is eldenandel
Nickname: Ciy
[Image: sigimage.php?u=669542&t=212997&b=sweetskies]
Count me in? I hope it's not too late yet. Twilightsmile
Username is the same as here.
Also, thanks to the ad on derpi!
(2017-02-01, 08:31:43 AM)Ebunix Wrote: Count me in? I hope it's not too late yet. Twilightsmile

Perfect timing I'd say.

1/2 hour count down to the start of the competition.

Also be sure to check out our
Points tracker by your's truly, Scootaloo Scootangel (who is secretly named davedfg4)

(2017-02-01, 09:29:55 AM)tiwake Wrote: Perfect timing I'd say.

Points tracker by your's truly, Scootaloo Scootangel (who is secretly named davedfg4)

That points tracker looks pretty nifty, can't wait to see how far ahead people like nseraf or talifa will pull ahead lol
[Image: sigimage.php?un=phat_guy&t=212997&c1=697...&c5=FF861A]
(2017-02-01, 09:51:18 AM)phat_guy Wrote:

That points tracker looks pretty nifty, can't wait to see how far ahead people like nseraf or talifa will pull ahead lol

I asked Nseraf about what he would likely pick, assuming he got first (hey, lets be realistic) and he said that he already had two nvidia 970's in SLI, and that he would not likely get the videocard. There will still be a pretty good chance that somebody else will get first because points get you raffle tickets, and tickets are chosen randomly. Once somebody is chosen, all the rest of their tickets are removed from the pot.

Realistically, everyone has a pretty good chance of winning something, no matter how good or bad they do. More tickets do give you a much better chance of getting chosen first or second though for that juicy videocard.

(2017-02-01, 09:29:55 AM)tiwake Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 08:31:43 AM)Ebunix Wrote: Count me in? I hope it's not too late yet. Twilightsmile

Perfect timing I'd say.

Sweet! I also can't believe I haven't found out about all of you until today, how could I have missed such a community effort?
(2017-02-01, 10:34:39 AM)Ebunix Wrote:

Sweet! I also can't believe I haven't found out about all of you until today, how could I have missed such a community effort?

Welcome :)
(2017-02-01, 09:51:18 AM)phat_guy Wrote:

I'm not so great :P
(2017-02-01, 10:34:39 AM)Ebunix Wrote: Sweet! I also can't believe I haven't found out about all of you until today, how could I have missed such a community effort?

Brony@home has been around for quite a number of years now... since season 1 or 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic... I know at least by season 2, when I joined it, pretty sure hiigarian started it in season 1 as a folding@home team.

Folding@home is still our primary project, but it has expanded into quite a few more: http://www.dc-vault.com/showteam.php?team=542 for a complete list, exception being one or two like eyewire, because eyewire does not keep track of teams internally.

Is it too late to join? Username is Blueorbit on both :)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=679752&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]

SOON