The human heart can generate enough pressure to squirt blood 9 meters away.

So Confused
Running 2x970s on and off for a while. Had them back up for the last few weeks, again with no issue. Updated my drivers to 375.63 and did a Windows 10 update (KB3197954). One of these bricked my GPUs. Rolled back my drivers, no luck. Restored PC to pre-update, no luck. 
Updated drivers to 375.70 today. Afterburner no longer displays anything correctly on the HUD; graph however works perfectly. Can still change settings through Afterburner and they take fine (GPU-Z and my desktop gadget reflect proper numbers). I can now fold on GPU1 without issue, but GPU0 returns every WU it is assigned as bad after a few seconds and never ramps up to fold at all. Running Heaven on GPU0, it ramps properly to the load. I've tried a system restore again and re-updated my drivers, still singing the same song.

WHAT THE EVER-LOVING F*CK IS GOING ON Flutterrage Flutterrage Flutterrage Flutterrage

help Raritycry Pinkiesad2 Raritydespair
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
(2016-10-30, 01:08:09 PM)pinormous Wrote: WHAT THE EVER-LOVING F*CK IS GOING ON Flutterrage Flutterrage Flutterrage Flutterrage

help Raritycry  Pinkiesad2 Raritydespair

I've had issues like that in the log file.  I believe I turned down the gpu clock a bit to fix it.  Try a lower clock, even if it's not overclocked.  Swap the cards on the mobo to see if the issue follows too the other card.   Yay

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
I also had an issue with a 280x after a capacitor snapped off directly under the crossfire/sli bridge.  Also, did you check to see if SLI was disabled?  F@H used to suck with XFire or SLI enabled, though I haven't tested that with newer versions as of late.  Other than that, I'm plum outta ideas  Ajsleepy

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
pinormous, I had this exact same issue a couple of days ago, everything just as you described except I have two 980Ti's (still 900 series though).

- Uninstall Afterburner and any other overclocking software you have, delete the directories in Program Files afterwards too.

- Uninstall all Nvidia drivers and software, delete the directories in Program Files afterwards too.

Download and extract Display Driver Uninstaller

- Reboot into safe mode, run DDU, choose 'Clean and restart'

- When back in non safe mode Windows, download and install an earlier driver package from Nvidia (I'm using 372.90).

- Reboot and re-install your overclocking software

375.xx is foooooooobar for F@H as far as I'm concerned.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]

SOON