The number of synapses in an adult human brain ranges from 100 to 500 trillion.

[Worklog] My First Build (It still needs a name)
So I have finished ordering all the base parts for my first build. Everything should be here by Monday next week and I will probably get started building on Wednesday. I've never done a thread before so please go easy on me. I'm going to try and post most of the stages of the build and any upgrades. For a little appetizer here is the PCPartPicker document.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZLGmbv

Also feel free to leave any advice and questions and I will be very open to listening to it.
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino
Any particular reason for getting the Dell monitors? With a setup like that you could be running 120/144Hz easy. 22" is rather small too.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=602802&c1=FFFFFF&c2=00002...&c5=0C8ED0]
I already have a 22" monitor on my desk that works well and I want to use with the new build so getting two larger monitors would just absolutely screw with my OCD. And not really any reason for the dell monitors other than size, IPS, and connectors.
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino
I have that motherboard. Be sure to install both of the small fans that come included, or the back VRM's will overheat. Annoying, but the board is great.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=21...luttershy1]

Thanks for the tip.
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino
Fair enough I guess, but they're really odd resolutions too. I guess you're trying to use nVidia Surround? IMO with a card like you have, a pair of higher-quality monitors would be worth it. You could even trade having two for one 4k display.
Never heard of Rosewill, I'd get something more mainstream like Corsair/EVGA. Also the P2213 monitors are over two years old now, I really like Dell monitors but they have newer/nicer models you can pick from!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
(2016-01-14, 08:02:25 PM)BestPony Wrote: Never heard of Rosewill, I'd get something more mainstream like Corsair/EVGA.

I ran with that exact PSU for over 3 years without any issue. While they aren't the most mainstream name, they do have quality products and you don't have to pay for the name. Except for the fact that they're not modular, they are very aesthetically pleasing PSUs to boot. Actually, I still have mine laying around here somewhere...

EDIT: wait, guess I did sell it... guess that's why I can't find it.
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
Yeah, Rosewill units are common in the US. Not as reputable as Corsair, but they are mid range and get the job done just fine.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Sorry I haven't been responding on the thread, right after I started this thread I got an infection and i've been recovering and on heavy meds for a few days but i'm okay. First off I am an amateur at putting together pc builds, secondly the parts that haven't been bought are not final. After those two housekeeping bits, could anyone recommend two monitors close to 22" that have displayport conectivity and are $200 or less each. Also I just got a box of some parts that I will post about in a bit.
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino
The package from OutletPC was a little small but it had a hard drive, a CD/DVD/Blu Ray player, and Windows 8.1. 

Ps. Don't know if I can add pictures that I have in my library.
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino
Personal recommendation would be to go with AOC monitors. They have a pretty thin bezel for their price range. To fit your specs, go with the AOC i2269VWM. I have a similar model for my dual screen setup but without displayport (i2367Fh).
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
That monitor, unfortunately, has a higher resolution than the Dells. It will look significantly different, but in all honesty you should probably be upgrading to 1080p anyway even if you're running multiple monitors, or 4k if only one.
Just two words: ITS ALIVE
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino
Just got finished building it , so tired will post tomorrow. It was exhausting started @ 1:40 local time, its 11:34 now.
Thanks For Your Time, 
Justino

SOON