Hundreds of asteroids are discovered on a daily basis.

February 2016 Competition: Maximum Science
Keradon for both sides.

Ready to friggin rock!
Awwh, crap. David and ponyepic are in this comp again. Really wish I didn't fry my mobo on the last competition...
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
I ended up with the most points by quite a large margin last time, pretty sure I'm not going to able to repeat that this year...
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
(2016-01-15, 02:16:01 AM)pinormous Wrote: Awwh, crap. David and ponyepic are in this comp again. Really wish I didn't fry my mobo on the last competition...

Remember that there are going to be multiple winners (seven right now, maybe more), so even if you can't get first or second place you can still win something. And we have Eyewire in the mix too, so you can score points there even without a folding computer.
(And again, I'm unable to accept prizes which I helped organize, which is most of them.)
Eyewire is going to be what makes or breaks most people's scores. No need for fast computers here. It's all about how much effort you put into it. I expect many people to have similar scores in the folding competition through the scoring formula.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Please sign me up! I would like to help contribute. ;)

My username is Choco31415 on both websites.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668295&t=212997&b=zecora1]
The Conglomerate would like to participate in this competition

F@H/EW
DankSquad/DankSquad
(2016-01-15, 02:24:20 AM)BestPony Wrote: I ended up with the most points by quite a large margin last time, pretty sure I'm not going to able to repeat that this year...

Yeah, I remember that. A bit of the way through the comp, you skyrocketed like you bought time on Jaguar. How did you get such big gains?

(2016-01-15, 06:30:19 AM)hiigaran Wrote: Eyewire is going to be what makes or breaks most  people's scores. No need for fast computers here. It's all about how much effort you put into it. I expect many people to have similar scores in the folding competition through the scoring formula.

That is a beautiful formula that has been created. I tip my hat to the creator. I look forward to see if our competition can make a visible impact on the EyeWire study. I know I'm hooked on it now and will continue long after the competition ends.
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
I'm a newbie! And I'd like to join.

Usernames: kage/keystroke
I haven't folded in years, why not start again now. Username for both will be snake8head. Twilightsmile
[Image: sigimage.php?u=694627&t=212997&b=twilight3]
I'd like to join the competition. My username is Joshywooful on both Folding@Home and EyeWire.
ave0000
Hey all, I'm back and fold-ier than ever!
Please sign me up - RoBorg on both
I'd like to join, locodash11 on both
Huh. Other brony science enthusiasts. And they called me mad...

Anyway, I'm TopQuark on F@H, and TopQuark_ on EyeWire.

Probably not going to get many points, but this looks pretty rad. Oh, and EyeWire has now become my favourite puzzle game.

SOON