Folding@Home Milestones
Hey, if you really want to spend money for PPD, send me stuff! I'll run it Rainbowwild
[Image: sigimage.php?u=641045&t=212997&b=fluttershy1][Image: sigimage.php?e=Talifan9&b=twilight1]

Or you can send it to me, and never have to pay for electricity bills!
[Image: sigimage.php?e=hiigaran&b=changeling1]
(2017-04-20, 01:14:04 PM)PoNyePic Wrote: Cute.  Rude awakenings coming this summer  Rainbowwild

On the bright side, I will give you a good excuse to expand the Beast Slayer.  Do you ever see our team hitting top 10? Pinkiecrazy

If things go as planned, and this coming winter competition is as big as I want it to be, yes, we will make it in the top 10 points/day team.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

(2017-04-20, 03:36:29 AM)hiigaran Wrote: I've still got about four months to go before taking my rightful place on the team's throne as the highest total points goes.

[Image: dlTccCz.png]

Oh.......dear.... Fluttercry

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]

[Image: latest?cb=20111219201225]
And here I am, still just running my dual 970s in the winter to heat my apartment. Curse you scarcity of funds!
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
Run the web version on any computer you have access to! Computer stores, schools, offices, or just good ol' fashioned breaking and entering!
I remember the days when we were lucky to break 10millionPPD during a heated competition.  And now we maintain it on a daily basis  Twilightsmile Heart Twilightsmile

Of course, with the old AMD gpus, it really was a 'heated' competition  Facehoof

[Image: HSOODkg.jpg]

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
(2017-04-21, 08:52:37 AM)tiwake Wrote: If things go as planned, and this coming winter competition is as big as I want it to be, yes, we will make it in the top 10 points/day team.

The day isn't over, but it looks like we're sitting at 11th in points/day currently. Great job everyone!

[Image: m24d91d.png]
[Image: nekolepsy.gif]
(2017-07-17, 12:31:01 PM)Nekolepsy Wrote: The day isn't over, but it looks like we're sitting at 11th in points/day currently. Great job everyone!

[Image: m24d91d.png]

eeee

To be fair, we did, the other day, break our previous top points/day record... our current points in a day record is 26,538,913 and I suspect we will break that record again tonight. We are getting more new members still too. For the middle of summer we are doing amazing. I love all of you. Raritystarry

29,274,084 points in a day record, for the team

[Image: large.jpg]

Welcome to Brony@Home's next stage of evolution. May we crush all those who appose us (with friendship, of course).

Congratulations Hiigaran on reaching 1 BILLION points!

[Image: 0bbPVMG.png]
[Image: nekolepsy.gif]
And a whopping 5% of the total points of the top producer in the project!

Actually, that's pretty neat, all things considered.

SOON