The average human contains 10 times as many bacteria as their own cells, but the bacteria weighs only 1 Kg.

Folding@Home Milestones
(2016-04-02, 08:23:27 AM)Justino Wrote: After moving the radiator of my card the heat increased dramatically, so today im finally getting around to moving the radiator to a better spot.

You can also put one fan on the back and one on the front. Just make sure they flow the same way. Helps a lot.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=602802&c1=FFFFFF&c2=00002...&c5=0C8ED0]
A couple of weeks ago I became the #1 folder on our team, after finally passing PoNyePiC.

This past weekend I passed HALF A BILLION POINTS.

[Image: cert.davidfg4.502234668.jpg]

This also puts me in the top 300 folders across all teams, which is pretty awesome.
Not only that, but like half the teams point per day are coming from your rig! Cheers to you dude! Pinkiesmile
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
We REALLY need to fix that! And I definitely need to start pulling my weight again.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]

With a surprise!   Twilightsmile

[Image: cert.SilverComet.1005862.jpg]

- - - - - -

Proof of Work   Ajsleepy

[Image: cert.SilverComet.319.jpg]
[Image: sigimage.php?u=657718&t=212997&b=luna2]
Our team's at an all time high rank of #32 and projected to move up two more ranks this week alone! Well done everyone!
Now that I'm running this thing 24/7, my average PPD is around 5 million. Currently 13th on the team, and expected to hit first place in under 11 months. I'm also 30th in the entire project in terms of PPD.
That's awesome dude! I'd never even considered individual PPD rank for the whole project. I'm glad you're on our side :P

5mil is crazy but I actually expected more from 10x GTX 1080's to be honest. They should get 800k each, are you still having heat/throttling issues?
8 run 24/7 but throttled to 85% power to keep them at 75 C. One runs unthrottled, but may be paused for several hours a day due to gaming. The 10th still hasn't been installed. I have a bunch of older computer parts that I want to put together and make a fourth system, but I'm not going to do it for about one or two months.

Woo, 1 billion points!

Although I feel like I'm limping over the finish line here. I will need to take some downtime to properly debug my server and get it back up to 100%.
That's amazing! A big congratulations to you davidfg4, you earned it! :)
I've still got about four months to go before taking my rightful place on the team's throne as the highest total points goes. However, I'm happy with breaking my personal record yesterday and hitting 7 million in a 24 hour period.

Aside from that, B@H is also currently the 20th team in terms of average PPD. If we can push a little over a million more points in a day, we can rise another two ranks.
(2017-04-20, 03:36:29 AM)hiigaran Wrote: I've still got about four months to go before taking my rightful place on the team's throne as the highest total points goes.

Cute.  Rude awakenings coming this summer  Rainbowwild

On the bright side, I will give you a good excuse to expand the Beast Slayer.  Do you ever see our team hitting top 10? Pinkiecrazy

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
I'll be happy to take an ass whooping for science! Of course, that being said...

Ruthalas! We need to figure out how to fit FOUR suitcases worth of hardware into one this time!

Assuming you'd have a similar set of hardware to my own, I could guess based on current values that we could hit 16th by PPD.

SOON