Sagittarius B, a large cloud of gas and dust near the center of our galaxy, contains 10 octillion liters of alcohol.

Brony@Home "Burn it up" 2015 Summer Competition
(2015-07-04, 02:28:09 PM)Talifan9 Wrote: wow. someone at ups stole your cards. harsh.

You know, unfortunately that's possible. Mine were shipped in their actual box, so everyone knew exactly what it was. I'm glad I was home when they delivered it, or mine would likely have disappeared off my front step (I did have it set for signature only delivery, but my UPS driver never reads his doc and just delivers them to the front door no matter what).
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2793449&p=81403693&u=6281...b=octavia1][Image: sigimage.php?e=pinormous&b=vinylscratch1]
After some investigative work I believe that my deliveries are stuck on the other side of the channel thanks to the French going on strike in Calais. There's possibly a large backlog but the UPS tracking system isn't helping me at all in finding where these cards are, I don't know how long they'll take to get here but at least I don't think they've been stolen. Even so...

[Image: 2ceos29.gif]
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
[Image: mlqa1d.jpg]

One GTX 980 Ti turned up today, the other is really super lost in the mail

[Image: 2hzoaiu.jpg]

And for those of you who were wondering, yes it can fold...

[Image: wcddnd.png]
[Image: mlfw1766_large.jpg]
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Holy balls. But...in games it isn't THAT much better...what sort of sorcery...
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=21...luttershy1]

[Image: post-5160-0-76990700-1339456459.gif]
Meanwhile, I feel like Indiana Jones and SweetSkies is the giant boulder rolling right on my heels!
I really do not want him to overtake me, even if it has no real impact on the competition results itself.

The same must be true between BlueOrbit and Sturds.

I don't visit the forums regularly but I did find it odd that BestPony almost flat lined for a while. I thought the graph squished everything flat at some point on the graph.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=658490&t=212997&b=applejack1]
To give you a summary KTOdius, I had to send both my GTX 980's away for the EVGA step up programme, and then the other box I have with two GTX 960's in blew up... All that couldn't have happened at a worse time but I will keep my lead!

I have both 960's back in action and one 980Ti up and running as of yesterday.
(2015-07-08, 02:29:15 AM)BestPony Wrote: I have both 960's back in action and one 980Ti up and running as of yesterday.

WELP! All I could think about that reply was this: You are going to blow those numbers sky high!

https://youtu.be/A7jjP_hlz1U
lol I'll be able to keep ahead of the competition but I'm not going to run away with it. I have a second 980Ti that's stuck in the mail right now, when that gets here we'll really be cooking!

Have you thought about overclocking? The KTOdius-vs-Sweetskies and BlueOrbit-vs-Sturds battles are very interesting to watch! If any of you overclocked, even just a little, you could pull ahead. And then it's an even more interesting battle of who can OC the most and keep it there without exploding :D
(2015-07-08, 03:51:32 AM)BestPony Wrote: Have you thought about overclocking? The KTOdius-vs-Sweetskies and BlueOrbit-vs-Sturds battles are very interesting to watch! If any of you overclocked, even just a little, you could pull ahead. And then it's an even more interesting battle of who can OC the most and keep it there without exploding :D

Currently my card is overclocked (+200MHz core, +24mV) so it's running around 1376MHz, how2ever even with that I can only get about 500k-600k PPD, and that varies a lot. I am interested to know what sort of clock speed your 980 Ti has though, given it runs just as well as my card.

Also, the battle between myself and sturds was my own doing, since if you look back around the 260 hour mark I stopped folding for a bit. At that point I had paused for an hour or so to paly a game (didn't want to kil the gpu) but left it paused overnight by mistake, so lost roughly 10-12 hours of folding.  Applecry
[Image: sigimage.php?u=679752&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
The 980Ti is currently running 1250Mhz base clock (+250Mhz on stock), 1464Mhz boost, +0mV, not touched the memory clock as that's not going to help my PPD any. GPU runs a steady 61-62°C largely thanks to the cooler weather we've got right now but even when the ambient temperature was >30°C the card never got higher than 70°C.

When the second Ti gets here I'll probably try to squeeze a few more Mhz out of the pair, I want them running exactly the same clocks because I'm OCD like that...

I feel your pain on the game playing front! I've not had access to a decent PC in over three years, I built this thing right before the competition started and so the urge to play games is very high! It's a battle of willpower for me too  Applejackunsure
This only applies to when you have both graphics cards:
What you could do, in regards to playing games and folding, is disable SLI and pause your main GPU.
The second GPU is still folding while you game on hapilly with the primary  Pinkiecrazy !
I have done it with my two HD5850 cards before.
That's certainly a possibility but I wouldn't be able to shake the thought of how many PPD I would be sacrificing. Incidentally a surprise update happened this morning!

[Image: f445e0.png]

No idea what happened over the past 8 hours but I'm a very happy camper!

[Image: 295thea.jpg]

SOON