Neutron stars are fast-spinning remnants of some other types of stars. The fastest spinning neutron star to date has an equatorial speed of 70000 km/s.

Brony@Home "Burn it up" 2015 Summer Competition
"Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Fusea, cause that makes things nice and simple. Sorry for the late start.
Can't wait to join and help however I can! Time for the immediately copied message: Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is ZachAwesomeness even though my username on this forum is BronyAwesomeness.
My folding name is the same as here aka runefar. Though I did not know of you guys til now thank you for reminding me of the folding thing and I hope to enter your contest. Bronies for the win(also good job posting on reddit would not have known other than that) . I hope my laptop will be good enough but I hopefully will a have a desktop soon
My folding username is psychorob. I started folding then had trouble signing up to the forums but thanks to the lovely admins I'm registered now :)

I also came here from Reddit, spotted it in the Sponsored Link at the top.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=680687&t=212997&b=pinkie1]
Sweet we came from the same place and same direction
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. Both my folding and forum names are eponabestpony.

Honestly didn't know this was still going on. Random featured reddit post. Hopefully I didn't join too late!
The first I hope of many!

[Image: 05hjAFf.jpg]
Was I not allowed to join or something?
My name still isn't in the competition stats page.. Fluttercry
[Image: sigimage.php?u=617410&t=212997&b=rarity2]
Yeah, can someone sort Slaigh out? He's asked several times.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
(2015-06-18, 08:42:39 AM)Slaigh Wrote: Was I not allowed to join or something?

I added you just now. Sorry, looks like I missed you first time around.

Edit: Given that you did sign up early and missing you was totally my fault, I have retroactively added the necessary points to stats, although the history will not show.
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is HUNT2013 even though my username on this forum is Hunt2013.
Obligatory copy-pasted message goes here!
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Greyscale and my username on this forum is STILL Greyscale. :P
(2015-06-18, 08:56:55 AM)davidfg4 Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 08:42:39 AM)Slaigh Wrote: Was I not allowed to join or something?

I added you just now. Sorry, looks like I missed you first time around.

Edit: Given that you did sign up early and missing you was totally my fault, I have retroactively added the necessary points to stats, although the history will not show.

Awesome, Thanks a ton mate! Pinkiehappy
[Image: sigimage.php?u=617410&t=212997&b=rarity2]
Don't know if it's too late to toss my hat into the ring. >_> If it isn't, I'd love to participate!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=666096&t=212997&b=pinkie1]
(2015-06-19, 11:42:35 AM)CheeseDeluxe Wrote: Don't know if it's too late to toss my hat into the ring. >_> If it isn't, I'd love to participate!

Yep you're totally fine! We did start our advertising a bit late so it's expected for people to start a week or two into the competition. In fact, I don't know if I will ever close signups for this competition.

SOON