There are over 100 types of cancers. Many can spread rapidly to any part of the body via the circulatory or lymphatic systems.

Brony@Home "Burn it up" 2015 Summer Competition
(2015-06-15, 01:40:21 AM)hiigaran Wrote:
(2015-06-15, 12:05:24 AM)Cloudwilk Wrote: Ahyo! I'm Cloudwilk! I'm also Cloudwilk when I'm Folding@Home just like I'm cloudwilk on every other site I go on!! I've been folding for a bit now... though.... it's been very small amounts... my only concern is I loose internet every night at 10 and only get it back at about 6 in the morning. It's really annoying >.>

That's the beauty of Folding. Once the work units are downloaded, it won't need your internet again until it finishes.

I was hoping it'd do that ^^
[Image: sigimage.php?u=660956&t=212997&b=pinkie1]
Hi guys! PonyGrove here, and I am looking forward to contributing! Sign me up!
So ahh, I signed up almost a week ago but my name ain't in the stats...

I give you one happy Lyra in good faith that I shall be added *boxing announcer voice* to this scientific showdown, this molecular menagerie, this folding foray, this protein pumping ...I'll stop before these get out of hand...
[Image: sigimage.php?u=617410&t=212997&b=rarity2]
Sign me up, for the greater good (if nothing else!). Folding as Mocan :D

Good luck everyone!
I mean don't get me wrong, it's cute that y'all think you're the heroes of this little adventure... but... you're not.
Welcome to Pandora, Kiddos!

[Image: sigimage.php?u=662821&t=212997&b=cmc1]
Gah, it started already! Thought it started... a little later for some reason.

This is Keradon here! Sign me in.
koscum reporting in. I guess it's time for me to start contributing to F@H as well.
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2856731&t=81403693&b=rainbowdash2]
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Choco31415 even though my username on this forum is Choco31415.

This feels so familiar. :p Hopefully the Summer competition will be as fun as the New Year's one! As, hopefully I don't forget about this competition two weeks in, like last time.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668295&t=212997&b=zecora1]
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Plumato.
"Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Topsie even though my username on this forum is Topsie."
(2015-06-17, 06:51:17 AM)Topsie Wrote: "Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Topsie even though my username on this forum is Topsie."

Two new folks just above me! Hello there!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=675354&t=212997&b=twilight2]
Time to see what my new rig can do! My folding name is ThunderStrike.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668395&t=212997&b=luna1]
"Hey! I love you guys (especially you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is stiffbonez even though my username on this forum is stiffbonez." I really hope I did this right: I first heard about this contest yesterday and went through hell getting registered here. I eventually had to get the admin to manually register me, and I don't know how to change my password. On a side note, how do you add the smilies? I wanted to add the fluttercry one but no dice.
Registration is broken and so is much of the forum at the moment, we're hoping it gets fixed soon. Welcome to you!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=652873&t=212997&b=twilight2]
I think I've finally fixed the registration issue. At least, when I tested it.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is GetRektDiseases even though my username on this forum SpottedOwls.

SOON