An average adult human is made up of about seven octillion atoms.

2015 New Years Folding Competition
Sweet! Silver_Starguard is up and folding! Add me to the list!
@davidfg4:
I got a second computer up and running, and have two more to set up. Thank you! :)
Please note that I will be PMing everypony that wins in the competition, first winner gets to pick first, second winner gets to pick second... etc. If there is no reply to my PM within three days of me sending it, you will get skipped and the next person in line gets to choose. This will be a potentially lengthy process because that gives a maximum of 45 days for all the current prizes to be handed out, assuming we don't get more than 15 prizes.

In the PM, if you win, I will need your prize choice for whatever prizes are left and your email or shipping address. If it is a physical item I will give your shipping address to the person who is donating the item. Getting ahold of the prize donor might take some time too. I ask that everyone be patient with this whole process.

Of course nopony is required to pick a prize, nor is anypony required to enter the competition to begin with to fold for the brony team (212997). I do ask that everypony continue folding because this is a very good thing to do, in the name of science and love&tolerance to the whole world by curing cancer and many other things related.

May the science ponies be with you.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is CrazyRain even though my username on this forum is CrazyRain.

Doing this, because why not. c:
Hi there, I'd like to join! My folding name is BilltheExtraGuy.
(2014-12-26, 04:07:10 AM)Princess Cadance Wrote: Ok I am exited the competition. it keeps deleting my data and it is pissing me off. I just exited the program and I had to reenter everything. I'm not going to do that every single time.

We can't be losing Best Princess Applecry

You are using Windows I assume? You could try what someone else said and completely uninstall the software and reinstall in a different directory to see if that helps. Also, are you entering your identity credentials in the FAHcontrol (advanced control), or on the Web Control in the browser? We can figure this out.

[Image: pondering_twilight_sparkle_vector__redon...a297ae.png]

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
I'd like to joim the comp. Name is Sgtwaflez on folding.
I will be joining in on the folding, name is also pharmafolder.
This sounds like fun and I would like to participate, my folding name is Angel_Bunny
The List of Competitors list is now in a shiny new easier to read format! Also yesterday I rearranged the prize list so (in general) the shinier prizes are at the top

This makes Twilight very happy Twilightsmile
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

I want to join the competition. My folding name is Stormdancer even though my username on this forum is ... uhm... Stormdancer, actually.

Btw Name is the same everywhere: BlenderPony
BigIsBig453 is up, ready to go, and folding whenever possible! Add me to the list!
(2014-12-26, 04:07:10 AM)Princess Cadance Wrote: Ok I am exited the competition. it keeps deleting my data and it is pissing me off. I just exited the program and I had to reenter everything. I'm not going to do that every single time.

We can't be losing Best Princess Applecry

You are using Windows I assume? You could try what someone else said and completely uninstall the software and reinstall in a different directory to see if that helps. Also, are you entering your identity credentials in the FAHcontrol (advanced control), or on the Web Control in the browser? We can figure this out.

I'm not even going to bother.... really don't want to go threw the process again and have the video cards make my room insanely hot even with the fan on...

I hit 21 units. That is good enough.

---------------------------------------------

to the admin on a separate note, is there a full picture of that pony in the left corner?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668102&t=212997&b=twilight3]
(2014-12-27, 05:19:23 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: I hit 21 units. That is good enough.

on a separate note, is there a full picture of that pony in the left corner?

Oh well. Cadance is still Best Princess anyway. Also, do you mean the Sweetie Belle image in the bottom left corner? Or the random Berry Punch I see once in a blue moon?

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]

SOON