Our DNA is made up of a combination of only four variables: Adenine, guanine, thymine, and cytosine.

2015 New Years Folding Competition
Ack, sorry, I used the wrong user name. It's not Raubana, it's Dylan_Raub.
(2014-12-24, 04:59:48 PM)tiwake Wrote: come on guys, we have had over 100 competitors in a previous competition, and we are not even half way to that right now.

I never would have expected that many. That would be splendid to have a hundred, or even fifty, join the competition. I was thinking on the lines of 10 to 20 maybe. I noticed it brings in a lot of ponies from outside the site, too. I believe we can hit the 10 Million PPD goal this time around. Every year, computers are getting much more powerful.

Each year, the total number of Folding@Home participants decreases quite a bit, but the overall processing power keeps going up. They have half the number of folders now than a few years ago, but have ten times more computing performance, now topping 40 PetaFLOPS (or 40,000,000 GigaFLOPS) Rainbowderp

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
Hi, I would like to join the competition. My folding name is handyj443.
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is CP-Mars
(2014-12-25, 01:38:18 AM)CP-Mars Wrote: Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is CP-Mars

Well, I love you too CP-Mars for joining the competition, but espeically for reading the rules! Twilightsmile
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

Hey guys! I just joined the website, so I'm pretty new to this folding stuff but I will do anything I can to help. My user name should be the the same.
P.S. Tiwake I love your pic :3
(2014-12-25, 04:39:54 AM)Beecher Wrote: Hey guys! I just joined the website, so I'm pretty new to this folding stuff but I will do anything I can to help. My user name should be the the same.
P.S. Tiwake I love your pic :3

"I really like her mane!" Twilightblush

If you want to chat with us, head over to the IRC channel we have set up for just this purpose. I wish I could see you all in there.
Cheers
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is PsychicWalnut. Name here is the same.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668258&t=212997&b=pinkie1]
hi tiwake! I would like to join the competition too. my folding user name is Flutter2014
I would like to join the competition as well. My folding name is Questrion.
sup, me join competition now, folding name is elitemage, love you guys (tiwake best pony 2014)
Also, I'm Meat_PoPsiclez, here, there, everywhere, and I want to join the competition.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=653239&t=212997&b=cmc1]
Hey! I love you guys (espically you Fluttershy!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Masonpony even though my username on this forum is... also Masonpony.
Hello! My folding name is kekerino, as is my reddit name, and I am joining the competition. I am going to get a GTX 780 soon, so I can have MOAR POWER.
Hopefully my PC won't start melting this time. Sign me up! My F@H username is Szkieletor, same as on the forum.

SOON