There are 20 different types of amino acids for humans. Proteins are made up of a combination of these acids.

2015 New Years Folding Competition
(2014-12-22, 12:30:05 PM)davidfg4 Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 12:27:52 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: My name on there is Justin.

Hi Justin, good to have you!

Note that because accounts are not registered, anyone can fold under any name. So you may want to pick a unique name that has not been chosen and fold under that so your points are your own. But for this contest everything will work fine with any username.

As long as the names are unique inside our own team group, and you actually are folding under the 212997 Brony@Home team.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

(2014-12-22, 12:29:50 PM)tiwake Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 12:27:52 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: My name on there is Justin.
My room is now scorching hot with the CPU and 2 GPU's going at it. Facehoof
It is pretty loud now to so I don't know if I can leave it on when I sleep.

Not the first to enter a competition and only fold for the day time... does that mean you actually want to enter the competition?

what......?
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668102&t=212997&b=twilight3]
He's just saying that it's fine if you're not running it 24 hours a day. Many people do the same thing, because of the same reason you have. People just can't sleep with those fans blaring at full all the time.

Tiwake, I'm going to assume that PC does want to enter the competition, considering the fact that...Well, PC clicked the ad, signed up, and made the post!
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
(2014-12-22, 12:40:57 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: My name on there is Justin.

Your signature is "Rogue", are you folding under "Rogue" or "Justin"? (or something else?)
I would like to take part. Folding name "FireFrets"
(2014-12-22, 12:53:44 PM)davidfg4 Wrote:
(2014-12-22, 12:40:57 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: My name on there is Justin.

Your signature is "Rogue", are you folding under "Rogue" or "Justin"? (or something else?)

oopa... I put the wrong number in. I usually skip threw lots of things since I don't want to read them all. I changed it to my username w/o spaces and I still haven't found my name I guess I need to give it a few hours or something.......
Your name should appear up to three hours on the list, once you've completed your first work unit. If you haven't completed a unit before, this could take between several hours, to a few days, depending on how fast your computer is, and how big the work unit is.
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake! (Don't hurt me random ponies)) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is Brolf_Pog.

And hi there everyone from Montana!!! /)
Hey! I love you guys (espically you tiwake!) and I want to join the competition. My folding name is SightUnseenToS even though my username on this forum is SightUnseen.

Now that we have that out of the way, bring on the crazy electric bills!
Hello everybrony! I'm brand new to the Brony@Home project and I would love to take part! My folding name is beartwigs even though my forum name is beartwig. Good luck to everybody folding! /)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668084&t=212997&b=spitfire1]
[Image: sigimage.php?w=1496155&t=81403693&b=luna1]
(2014-12-22, 01:50:38 PM)hiigaran Wrote: Your name should appear up to three hours on the list, once you've completed your first work unit. If you haven't completed a unit before, this could take between several hours, to a few days, depending on how fast your computer is, and how big the work unit is.

ohhh I see.... Well I am at 62% now
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668102&t=212997&b=twilight3]
Based on the hardware your posted in the other thread, I'm not surprised!
Hello, I'd like to join the competition. My username both on the forum and in F@H is "techniponi".

Great thing you're doing here, glad to contribute.
I'll join, my folding name is QuantaFlash.
Hi Tiwake,

I'd love to take part in this competition.
The name I use to fold is the same as on here.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=668209&t=212997&b=celestia1]

SOON