Humans share 99% of their DNA with one another, 99.5% with their parents, 98% with chimpanzees, and about 45% with cabbage.

2015 New Years Folding Competition
Is it alright if I try to bring in Folders from outside the brony community? I was looking to advertise for the competition. Maybe I can hunt down that guy that gets 17 million PPD. That would do wonders for the team.

[Image: sigimage.php?u=658963&t=212997&b=rainbowdash1]
Hi hi!
I would like to join too!
Both forum and folding names are: Retrotom
(2014-12-21, 09:00:38 PM)PoNyePiC Wrote: Is it alright if I try to bring in Folders from outside the brony community? I was looking to advertise for the competition. Maybe I can hunt down that guy that gets 17 million PPD. That would do wonders for the team.

As long as more science is scienced! Got no problems here, unless Tiwake objects. He's running the show this time around!
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
I would like to take part in the competition. Both names are Archimondde. Let the CPU burning begin!
Count me in, folding name's the same as my username here.

Fun fact: I didn't know this thing existed until I saw the ad on Derpibooru, and I thought it's kinda cool to be able to help research like that, so I'm not really in for the competition, but for helping the research.
(2014-12-21, 09:00:38 PM)PoNyePiC Wrote: Is it alright if I try to bring in Folders from outside the brony community? I was looking to advertise for the competition. Maybe I can hunt down that guy that gets 17 million PPD. That would do wonders for the team.

Hunt down everyone and smother them with ponies. If anyone wants to join the competition, there is no problem with it. Though for the duration of the competition they need to be folding for the Brony@Home team. This is a Brony@Home competition after all.

This team has seen a record of 4.3million points in a single day in the past. I want to see it pop 5million.

(2014-12-22, 06:10:52 AM)DJDavid98 Wrote: Count me in, folding name's the same as my username here.

Fun fact: I didn't know this thing existed until I saw the ad on Derpibooru, and I thought it's kinda cool to be able to help research like that, so I'm not really in for the competition, but for helping the research.

That is the goal with these competitions. I really like to see new ponies folding for the team, but I also like to see them continue folding, regardless of a looming competition.
IRC channel Yay for brony@home (irc.canternet.org #foldingismagic)
http://derpy.me/gLbV2

[Image: sigimage.php?u=605723&t=212997&b=twilight3]

I would like to add my pony power to the cause, folding name is ps17473.
Here is the image I promised of the signed poster... I updated the prize list to include a link to it

[Image: IMG_0412.JPG]

Sign me up. BronyTime001 on Folding.
This seems like it'd be a lot of help to science, and I adore science.
Sign me up Tiwake, my folding name is the same as my username.

Hopefully AMD will release new GPUs soon so I can continue to compete past January.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=601870&c1=4A2463&c2=F2AB5...62F89&bg=1]
Hai, for some reason I enjoy doing this type of stuff (did prime number calculations and then bitcoin mining for a while) so I am here to do some gpu maths. I wanna join the competition thingy (saw it on derpibooru) and my name is presentfactory on the thingy.
(2014-12-22, 11:47:48 AM)presentfactory Wrote: Hai, for some reason I enjoy doing this type of stuff (did prime number calculations and then bitcoin mining for a while) so I am here to do some gpu maths. I wanna join the competition thingy (saw it on derpibooru) and my name is presentfactory on the thingy.

Things because reasons and stuff. Very important reasons.

My name on there is Justin.
My room is now scorching hot with the CPU and 2 GPU's going at it. Facehoof
It is pretty loud now to so I don't know if I can leave it on when I sleep.
[Image: 02szrHV.png]
(2014-12-22, 12:27:52 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: My name on there is Justin.
My room is now scorching hot with the CPU and 2 GPU's going at it. Facehoof
It is pretty loud now to so I don't know if I can leave it on when I sleep.

Not the first to enter a competition and only fold for the day time... does that mean you actually want to enter the competition?

(2014-12-22, 12:27:52 PM)Princess Cadance Wrote: My name on there is Justin.

Hi Justin, good to have you!

Note that because accounts are not registered, anyone can fold under any name. So you may want to pick a unique name that has not been chosen and fold under that so your points are your own. But for this contest everything will work fine with any username.

SOON