The average human contains 10 times as many bacteria as their own cells, but the bacteria weighs only 1 Kg.

Seventeen or Bust issues
The Seventeen or Bust team:
http://www.seventeenorbust.com/stats/tea...teamID=675

I've been working on the Seventeen or Bust team for a while, moving through the graveyard of dead teams.
I've recently decided to increase the number of CPU cores from 1 to 4 in order to speed up the accent through the ranks, but I've hit a bit of an odd issue.
My work rate has been mostly unchanged even though I'm doing 4 times the work.
I normally work at 3.xx M jEMs/sec and I expected it to rise to 12.xx M jEMs/sec, but instead it is mostly unchanged.
Am I missing something?
Specially Trained Derp

[Image: sigimage.php?w=484539&t=81403693&b=twilight2]
What does your task manager say? Do you see all your cores working more now? If so, try checking your actual scores to see if they are proportionally increasing in output
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
(2014-10-20, 03:28:08 AM)hiigaran Wrote: What does your task manager say? Do you see all your cores working more now? If so, try checking your actual scores to see if they are proportionally increasing in output

Task manager says I'm using 50% of my whole processor. (4/8 cores)
I'll keep a record of my score day by day and see if there is a difference.
Specially Trained Derp

So I tested running 1 and 4 cores.
While on 1 core, I was getting about 0.2 T jEMs a day.
On 4 cores, I was getting about 0.8 T jEMs.

So I have increased by 4 times, but I honestly do not understand how the rate system works. Derpyderp1
Specially Trained Derp

I'm guessing that's why they moved to BOINC. Probably better rating systems through that...
(2014-11-01, 08:03:17 AM)hiigaran Wrote: I'm guessing that's why they moved to BOINC.

Did they? I'd give the project another chance then (for me, it's easier to manage DC projects centrally with BOINC than through standalone clients)
IIRC it's under PrimeGrid now. I think I read somewhere that PG is also a combination of different projects.

Selly would know more than I do.
Try checking your actual scores to see if they are proportionally increasing in output

SOON