There are over 100 types of cancers. Many can spread rapidly to any part of the body via the circulatory or lymphatic systems.

RoBorg's Office PC
I've just moved house, and also changed from working from home to working in the office. So, they've had to set me up with a new PC, and here it is.

Nothing particularly special about the specs, but it's pretty nice.
  • Intel i5-4670K (3.4 GHz)
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 120 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 1 GB

Currently got it working on Rosetta@home and Einstein@home

[Image: aqnOW0s.jpg]
Ohoho, a fellow triple monitor user! Hail, brother!
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Hail! This is my first multi-screen setup (didn't have space before) and I'm loving it so far.
Yeah, once you've had a taste for even a second screen, you'll feel so lost if you ever have to go back to a single screen setup!
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Still only 1 screen at home :( I've just moved house though, so I think there's space for another now!
It'll be a week before they set up internet there though, which is painful...
What do you do for your work?
That's a nice rig for something like accounting, but not quite as heavy duty as a mean CAD rig.
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2943722&p=81403693&u=6423...&b=pinkie1]
[Image: sigimage.php?e=ruthalas&b=pinkie1]
My official title is Head of Technology but most of the time I'm a PHP developer. I use it as my dev server so I'm running Apache and MySQL on here as well as the usual Photoshop, loads of browsers, etc.
(2014-06-13, 06:03:52 PM)RoBorg Wrote: My official title is Head of Technology but most of the time I'm a PHP developer. I use it as my dev server so I'm running Apache and MySQL on here as well as the usual Photoshop, loads of browsers, etc.

Ah, gotcha. It just needs to able to handle anything you throw at it.

Love the triple monitors! Definitely need two at home! X)
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2943722&p=81403693&u=6423...&b=pinkie1]
[Image: sigimage.php?e=ruthalas&b=pinkie1]

SOON