Our DNA is made up of a combination of only four variables: Adenine, guanine, thymine, and cytosine.

Stat banners not displaying
I'm sure you've all noticed that for a few days now, the stat banners haven't been working. At the moment, Extreme Overclocking is down, and doing some maintenance, so until they're up and running again, there won't be any stat banners.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
(2014-03-07, 11:02:14 PM)hiigaran Wrote: I'm sure you've all noticed that for a few days now, the stat banners haven't been working. At the moment, Extreme Overclocking is down, and doing some maintenance, so until they're up and running again, there won't be any stat banners.

Good to know. Do you happen to know what's up with them?
[Image: sigimage.php?w=2943722&p=81403693&u=6423...&b=pinkie1]
[Image: sigimage.php?e=ruthalas&b=pinkie1]
This is the message you see on the EO site:

Quote:Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime.

I'm pruning old historical data which is taking a VERY LONG TIME.
It will go faster without people querying data, which is why you are seeing this page!

Please try again later.
I suppose this is as good a place to put this as any...

A few of you might have noticed that over the weekend, both the stat banners and vaultimage were down and displaying errors. This was caused by an upgrade to the server's PHP which required manually installing (or rather, re-installing) one of the features required for these to run. Everything is back on track, and as an apology, have a drunk Berry Punch appear occasionally on the forums!
(2014-04-16, 05:42:57 AM)hiigaran Wrote: I suppose this is as good a place to put this as any...

A few of you might have noticed that over the weekend, both the stat banners and vaultimage were down and displaying errors. This was caused by an upgrade to the server's PHP which required manually installing (or rather, re-installing) one of the features required for these to run. Everything is back on track, and as an apology, have a drunk Berry Punch appear occasionally on the forums!
Ah, thought extremeoverclocking was having another issue.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=16...=twilight1]
#blameselly

SOON