The number of synapses in an adult human brain ranges from 100 to 500 trillion.

Vault Daily Updates
I'm watching you...
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Alright, I think I have made enough progress on this to publicly release it, so here you go!

[Image: vaultimage.php]

Everything on the user's end is working as it should be (some minor issues to solve behind the scenes, but they wont be a problem for anyone), so all I need to do is to change the font, and adapt the table to the site's colour scheme.

I added this image to the first post of the thread (Selly, I removed everything in your post, as the image links were dead. Just put up a new explanation, and leave it at that).

At a later stage, I'm probably going to put this on the main site's homepage, and/or stats page.
Turns out that the DC Vault was missing some of our projects. Added those in, and BAM! Instant 12 ranks risen overall, along with almost 9500 points. Pretty significant leap, especially for a couple of projects that we haven't devoted much computing power to. I'm still waiting on one more project that should have been added, though.

Come on people! Another 10 000 points and we hit the top 50! It's time we started hunting the bigger teams.
DC Vault just updated their list of projects. Since eOn2 and Docking@Home have retired, they have now been removed. If anyone has seen today's vaultimage update, you'll notice we have lost over 14000 points. Nobody freak out. Those points are removed because that's how many we had for those two projects combined. Every other team would have lost all their points as well, meaning that this was actually beneficial for us, since it made us rise 3 ranks in physical science, 1 in biological/medical science, and 2 overall. We are currently ranked 47th overall, and passed Overclock.net thanks to this.

Onward!
Rose another overall rank today. Up to 33. Let's keep at it! Hitting 30 would be a significant milestone.

SOON