The average human contains 10 times as many bacteria as their own cells, but the bacteria weighs only 1 Kg.

All users displaying stat banners from tiwake in their signatures
While there are only a few of you, I'm not sure if you've noticed that the banners haven't been updating. This is because the server they are from, which is tiwake's, is no longer updating, and hasn't been updating for a while.

The Brony@Home banners (like the one I use) still work fine, since they are hosted on B@H.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
Hm, mine doesn't seem to be updating...
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=Talifan9&FAHTeam=16...=twilight1]
Our stat banners are updated only once a day, as opposed to once every 3 hours by Extreme Overclocking, or every hour by Stanford.
(2014-02-14, 05:19:21 AM)hiigaran Wrote: Our stat banners are updated only once a day, as opposed to once every 3 hours by Extreme Overclocking, or every hour by Stanford.
Hm, ppd has been over 0 for more than 3 days. I must be missing something.
Edit: shows old total points as well.
If it doesn't change by the end of the week, I'll sift through the stat files. Maybe it had something to do with a few directory changes I made not too long ago.

I'll reference my own points at 7 393 071. If mine don't change either, there's probably something I need to fix in the code that I overlooked when I made my adjustments.
Yeah, there is definitely something wrong. Thing is...I can't find the problem.

EDIT: Hmm...Last time it was updated was on the 8th of this month.
(2014-02-17, 06:55:48 AM)hiigaran Wrote: Yeah, there is definitely something wrong. Thing is...I can't find the problem.

EDIT: Hmm...Last time it was updated was on the 8th of this month.

Clearly tiwake sabotaged them.
HA! Fixed it! I had to comb through the code to find that I simply needed to change a S into a s.
(2014-02-17, 04:59:26 PM)hiigaran Wrote: HA! Fixed it! I had to comb through the code to find that I simply needed to change a S into a s.
[Image: 640px-Fluttershy_excited_S02E07.png]

Yay!

SOON