The human body contains at least 50,000 types of proteins.

Poll: Who should win Member of the Month for April?
This poll is closed.
Colgate
50.00%
4 50.00%
enginemaniac
25.00%
2 25.00%
lolz_97
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Brony@Home Member of the Month (April Voting)
Simple, vote in the poll above for who you think should win the prize. The prize is a secret at the moment, but is valued at around the $10-20 range (as will be all future prizes unless we suddenly get a burst of income). All poll votes are private to the public, so don't worry about offending someone.

The nominees are:

Colgate
enginemaniac
lolz_97

Votes will be open for 7 days: until the 27th of May.

RULES:

The rules are simple. Don't vote for yourself, or you'll lose a vote instead of gaining one. Don't try to cheat with alt accounts, we'll know, and you'll be disqualified from all future competitions. Promoting yourself to other sites to "farm" votes is fine, as generating new users is contributing to the community, and is the entire point of the poll. We'd rather you do it subtly, though :P

we're actually enforcing the time limit this time i swear
[Image: sigimage.php?u=614439&c1=976aaf&c2=bab4a...&c5=976aaf]
6 votes... come on guys, we can't afford to buy people prizes if there's not any interest in this kind of thing.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=614439&c1=976aaf&c2=bab4a...&c5=976aaf]
I am sure I did not vote this before, but the Poll box says "* You voted for this item." o_O

Or maybe because I am a new member I can not vote for this month either? = /
[Image: sigimage.php?u=657718&t=212997&b=luna2]
This was back from last year. Either way, we stopped these experimental votings, since they had little interest.
[Image: sigimage.php?FAHUser=hiigaran&FAHTeam=21...hangeling1]
And if you mention that you're member of the day on a project in the IRC chat, you'll either be pet on the head or hit with a cello Twilightsheepish
Specially Trained Derp

[Image: sigimage.php?w=484539&t=81403693&b=twilight2]
Don't know who the member of the month is, but SilverComet is looking good for thread necromancer of the month Rainbowlaugh

SOON